The Small’s House was built in 1856. Located at 416 Lawrence Street, Ironton, Ohio, the Small’s House is an example of Greek Revival architecture. The house has pilaster treatment on the front exterior walls. Cast iron casing gives the home a New Orlean appearance. The house was constructed after the John Campbell House. The two story building has a brick foundation, three bays on the front, and five bays on the side.