Also called the Lula Davis House, the Colonel Marting house is located at 503 South 4th Street in Ironton, Ohio. Built around 1880, the house is an example of Queen Anne architecture. A concrete-cast block foundation supports two stories and a basement. The exterior walls were frame walls and have been covered in insulbrick. The original siding was clapboard. The building is located in the Rankin Historic District. The house has two bay porches and a gabled wall dormer above the front. It also has multi-interior chimneys with corbelled brick caps.