The Bentley House is also called the L. Cloran House and was built circa 1860. Located at 826 North 5th Street in Ironton, Ohio, the house is an example of Italiante architectural style. The ashlar sandstone foundation supports two stories and a basement. The walls are made of brick with a stucco treatment. The house is in an “L” shape. A hip composition roof has a gabled ell. The gabled wall dormer at the front of the house has a decorative collar tie. A one story wrap around porch is supported by three smooth Tuscan columns. The house has a small portico to the rear. Three interior chimneys with corbelled caps were used to heat the house.