Central Christian Church is located on the corner of Fifth and Quincy Streets in Ironton, Ohio. On November 11, 1867, a meeting was called to form a congregation which would become Central Christian. The first members of the church were George M. Keyes, William Wood, James Price, Walter Price, Charles Myers, and John Reece. The first officers of the church included elders and deacons. James Price, Walter Price, James B. Bailey and George W. Keyes were the elders. John Reece and William Richardson were the deacons.