Adult Summer Reading Club
Beginning June 1st, sign up at your local library branch. Read five (5) books (including ebooks and audiobooks from Overdrive and Hoopla) and get a chance to win a Kindle Fire HD 8. For every 5 books read, you will be entered into the drawing. Two (2) winners will be chosen from each branch. Also, look for special contests on our Facebook page, @BriggsLibrary.
Children and Teen Summer Reading Club
Get ready to go wild during our annual Summer Reading Club.
All of our activities will be animal themed. During the summer, we want to encourage children and teens to learn more about the animal kingdom and the stories surrounding our animal friends.
We plan on bringing you activities for everyone to enjoy! Limited activities will be offered at our library branches, and many events will be virtual, made available on our Facebook page @BriggsysKids.
We will have two age groups for kids:
Children, birth to age 10
Teens, grades 6-12
- Beginning June 1st, visit your local branch library and get registered.
- Use your library card to check out great books and other library materials and to access resources through Hoopla and Overdrive.
- As children and teens read, or are read to, they may earn tickets for the grand prize drawing.
- Children ages birth to 10, will use a reading log to keep track of the minutes they read, NOT the number of books read.
- Teens will receive a scratch-off ticket when checking out library materials.
- Continue to check our website and social media for more information about activities, along with other ways to receive additional tickets.
Each branch will have one (1) Children's Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Teen Grand Prize Winner. The children's grand prize is a Fire HD 8 Kids Tablet with Case. The teen grand prize is a Fire HD 8 Tablet.
Please see files for more information.