The Mason Hall in Ironton is located at the southwest corner of 3rd and Center Streets. Built in 1870, the building is an example of Italianate architecture. Standing three stories tall, the build rests on an ashlar foundation. The exterior walls are made of brick with stretcher bond. The corner entrance has a stylized pilasters, stone entablature, and recessed door. A flat roof tops it all.
Historic Note: The building housed the Masonic Opera House in the 1880’s.