The former Phillips Funeral Home is also called the Symmes Valley Grange Hall #1770. The building is located in Symmes Township, Waterloo, Ohio. Built circa 1900, the two story house is ten feet from State Route 141. It has an ashler pier foundation. The house has horizontal “V” board walls and a gable roof. The rectangular shaped house has two symmetrical entrances on the front.
During the 1930’s, the building was where Phillips Funeral Home embalmed people.