Located in Section E of Woodland Cemetery, Woodland Abbey is a mausoleum built by the Chapel Building Company from Columbus, Ohio. The land for the abbey was purchased in 1929 for $10,000.00. The mausoleum was completed in 1929. The entire interior was built of marble. 280 crypts are located in the building. Originally, the crypts sold for $340 to $450 each and all of the crypts have been sold.