304 North Fifth Street, Ironton

    The J. H. Moulton House is located on the corner of Lawrence and 5th Streets at 304 North 5th Street, Ironton, Ohio. The two and a half story building is an example of Gothic Revival architecture. The house was built in the 1850’s. Various dormers displaying a scalloped design protrude from the roof. The house has a brick foundation and is in an irregular plan shape. Four bays are located on the front of the house with three bays on the side. The house has four chimneys, two front chimneys, one on the side, and one on the back. A boxed turret is located near the back of the house. In 1966, a one room and a car port was added to the house.

 

 

 

 


Source URL: https://briggslibrary.com/content/304-north-fifth-street-ironton