Edwards & Anderson Monument Company

Edwards and Anderson Monument Company ad
Ironton Tribune 12 January 1902

Charles Edwards and Charles W. Anderson were the owners of the Edwards & Anderson Monument Company located on Railroad Street in Ironton. Copies of the company books from 1893 to 1910 can be found in the Phyllis Hamner Local History and Genealogy Room. 


Source URL: https://briggslibrary.com/content/edwards-anderson-monument-company