Located at the northwest corner of Center and 7th Streets, the St. Lawrence Catholic School was built in 1909. The two story building is an example of Neo Classical Design. Brick was used to form the foundation and walls. St. Lawrence has a truncated roof with composite shingles and five front bays. The front entrance projects out from the rest of the building and has a rounded arch. Leaded stained glass windows decorated with floral medallions can be found above the arched entrance. Lastly, the school has a concrete water course.