Dr. Wilson was the architect of the Wilson-Pricer-Spears House. The house is located at 422 South 6th Street at the corner of Adams and 6th Street (Ironton, Ohio). It is an example of Queen Anne architecture. Shingles, wood and brick were all used in the construction of the house. A wall dormer protrudes from the gabled rood. A semi-circular porch is set into the roof. Built in the 1880’s, the house is two and half stories with a basement. The irregular shaped building has a brick foundation. A wing was added to the left side of the house for offices.